Q: What are His excellences prior to arriving in the world?
A: He has a great amount of excellences, and some of them are the following few:
- His was the first to be created in the world of souls.
- He was the first one to be blessed with Prophethood.
- His name was written on the Holy ‘Arsh.
- On the day of oath He was the first one to respond in conformity by saying, “Yes, of course.”
- He is the ultimate objective behind the creation of universe.
- The glad tidings of His arrival and his praises in the former books.
(Nashr Al-Teeb p. 184)
Q: What are some of the excellences which were bestowed upon Him after his arrival
In the world?
A: Few of them are the following few:
- His purest body was free from any impurities at the time of birth.
- When He was born He was in Sajdah lifting His Shahaadah finger up towards the sky.
- His blessed mother saw a light at the time of His birth in which she saw the palaces of Kisra.
- To draw the movement of moon by His finger from his cradle.
- The ability to see behind His back as clear as He would see in the front.
- Sweetening the salty water by the touch of His blessed saliva.
- Quenching the thirst of children just by tasting His blessed saliva.
- No hair on His armpit and it was fair and glowing.
- His blessed voice having the ability to travel long distance with crisp clarity.
- His ability to hear the sounds from a great distance which none can.
- He never yawned all his life.
- He never had wet dreams all his life.
- His sweat was of a sweeter fragrance compared to musk.
- His faeces and urines used to be swallowed by the ground without even leaving a mark.
- Clouds providing shade for him while he walked in the sun.
- Whenever he sat under a tree it bent for him.
- His shadow would not cast on the ground.
- Fly etc. never sat on his clothes or body.
- Whenever He sat on an animal it would not urinate or answer call of nature (needless of it).
- His journey of Me’raj
- Being blessed by seeing Allah Almighty.
- Angels partaking in the battles and helping Him and Sahaba.
- Splitting the moon in two halves.
- Making the entire surface of the earth a place of Sajdah for him.
- His private parts were never exposed all his life.
- Him being the best of all the creation.
- He saw Hazrat Jibreel – peace be upon Him – in his original form.
- Only his eyes slept but his heart was always awake.
(Tafseer ‘Azeezi Vol. 3, p. 218)
- His name in Azan and Iqaamah.
- He was granted such a book which is a miracle from every perspective.
- Sadaqah being invalid for him.
- His pure wives were Haraam for Ummah for eternity.
- His Enemies would fear Him when at a great distance.
- He was blessed with Jawaami’ Al-Kalim (A very great communication quality)
- He was appointed as a Nabi upon the entire creation.
- Prophethood ended with him.
- His followers are greater in number than the followers of all the other Prophets.
(Nashr Al-Teeb p. 184)
Q: What are some excellences that will be bestowed upon Him on the Day of
A: We cannot contain all but some are the following few:
- He will be the first to come out of His grave.
- He will be the first to gain consciousness from His unconsciousness.
- He will arrive at the plain of judgement on Buraaq accompanied by 70,000 angels for His honour.
- Maqaame Mahmood will be granted to him.
- He will sit on the right side of the ‘Arsh.
- The flag of Hamd will be in His hand.
- Hazrat Adam – peace be upon Him – and all His descendants will be under His flag.
- Every Prophet will follow Him with His nation.
- Allah sight will be granted to Him first.
- The greatest intercession will be exclusive to Him.
- He will be the first to take His Ummah through PulSiraat.
- The gates of paradise will first be opened for Him.
(Tafseer ‘Azeezi Vol. 30, p. 218; Kanzul ‘Ummaal Vol. 11, p. 403)
Q: What are some excellences that are bestowed upon His Ummah alone through His blessings that were not applicable for other nations?
A: Some of them are the following few:
- Salah being valid on the entire surface of earth.
- The manner of their rows in Salah to be as same as those of the angels.
- Friday as the day of a specific form of worship.
- A specific moment for acceptance throughout the whole day of Friday.
- The permission of Sahri for fasting.
- The Night of Power in the month of Ramadan.
- Evil-whispering and forgetfulness not considered as sin.
- Elimination of tough practices.
- Prohibition of pictures (of living).
- Consensus being a source of proof which eliminates the possibility of any misguidance.
- Differences in derived rulings to be a mercy.
- Discontinuation of the punishments which the former nations suffered.
- Ulama enabled to do the work that Ambiya used to do.
- The group that will be on truth will prevail till the day of Judgement by the divine help of Allah Almighty.
(Nashr Al-Teeb 185)
- The Ummah being a witness over the nations of other Prophets as Allah Almighty has declared.
(Rooh Al-Ma’aani Vol. 2, p. 5)